Tuesday, May 22, 2018

ANNOUNCEMENT

The 'best laid schemes of mice and men gang aft aglay' ... and etc (Burns).
I was a bit too optimistic about my health recovery in my previous announcements.
Things are not yet back to normal. This  may take some time.
In between being out of sorts these last few weeks I did manage to re-read all of Wealth of Nations for the third time, this time edited by Edwin Cannan, Professor of Political Economy at the University of London, and published by Random House in 1937. Quite an interesting trip down memory lane. And it is an excellent editorial effort by Edwin as soon became evident in my re-read.
Professor Cannan died in 1935 so his edition is out of copyright.
I hope to recommence serious writing of my forthcoming book soon.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home