Thursday, March 08, 2018

ANNOUNCEMENT

My rather complicated recent/current illness continues with new twists and turns. Currently the initial storm phase has passed (hopefully) and remedial help will improve my condition by starting soon.
Its a potentially serious blood disorder for which interventions are required.
The most obvious problem is one of maintaining attention to various projects plus my own writings.
Several projects are on my desk still awaiting my appropriate attention.
I hope the affected editors forgive me by inability to focus the appropriate level of attention they require and deserve.
Nobody is more disappointed than I am, I can assure readers and editors.
Hopefully this period may correct itself sooner rather than later.
Very best regards.
Gavin Kennedy




2 Comments:

Blogger Mark Brady said...

Get well soon!

4:16 am  
Blogger Mike Doyle said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

11:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home