Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Announcement VI

It looks like there will be a paperback edition of my Adam Smith: a moral philosopher and his political economy (2008, Palgrave Macmillan, Basingstoke, UK and New York, USA).

As soon as we are settled in our new home in Edinburgh in February (fortuitously the lawyer reported today that the missives are exchanged on the sale: a "bargain is concluded", as we say in Scotland) and I am clear of my current and pending projects (of which my response to Daniel Klein's detective work is paramount, followed by the full length book review of the impressive Milgate and Stimson's After Adam Smith: a century of transformation in politics and political economy), Princeton University press) I shall commence work on preparing the paperback edition, taking the opportunity, by invitation of the publisher's editor, to revise and reduce the length of some chapters.

I shall keep readers informed.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home