Saturday, October 20, 2007

Lost Legacy Cited on Inheritance Tax

Occasionally, other Blogs cite Lost Legacy posts and I am always happy for them to do so, especially when it is from 'friendly' sources, such as today's ASI, though I have no objection to 'hostile' Blogs, of course.

The Adam Smith Institute (London) operates one of the larger economics Blogs in Europe, measured by 'hits', and also, if it was publishable, measured by its influence on legislators and people who influence them.

In its daily 'Round up', www.ASI.org cites and links to my piece on Adam Smith and the inheritance tax debate in Britain both in parliamentary sessionjs and in this week's issue of The Spectator (London), which I discussed in yesterday's posting.

The Spectator posted my response on their comments facility to the article on their online edition (www.spectator.co.uk).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home