Sunday, September 06, 2015

APOLOGIES

My apologies for the absence of posts since mid-August, but my domestic situation continues, and may do for some weeks yet.

My wife is in hospital though I hope she will return to our home in a few days or so. Complications in her treatment necessitated her hospitalisation since the last days of August.

While the family have rallied round, which has been most comforting, my attentions to Blogging have been minimised, at least so far has posting, or writing generally. There is queue of potential posts forming an orderly line and my recently drafted essay awaits my attentions.

Thank you


Gavin

1 Comments:

Blogger ... said...

Utterly understood and no apologies at all necessary. Best thoughts (and better medical care) for your wife and self.

More opportunity to catch up with archives.

11:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home