Wednesday, April 01, 2015

“Adam Smith on “Self Betterment, Self-Interest, the Invisible-Hand, Intended and Unintended consequences”. Gavin Kennedy
My new paper, as above, is nearing the home-straight as a first draft. It is taking up much of my time at present, leaving much less time for regular opinion pieces on Lost Legacy (you may have noticed…).


Those readers who would like to see my first draft when completed should drop me a note in the comments facility on Lost Legacy and I shall send it to them seeking comments, criticism and (polite) suggestions. Simply use the comments section on this post - I shall take a note of your email address, but not post your details on Lost Legacy, thus protecting your privacy.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mike Doyle said...

I'd very much appreciate a copy of your forthcoming paper.

10:38 am  
Blogger Gavin Kennedy said...

Mike
I need an email address to send you my paper when it is ready in a couple of weeks.
Please reply to me direct at: gavink9@gmail.com
Gavin Kennedy

12:57 pm  
Blogger Gavin Kennedy said...

Emmanoel
Your email address bounces back!
Send to me an useable email address direct to: gavink9@gmail.com
Thanks
Gavin Kennedy

1:04 pm  
Blogger Gavin Kennedy said...

Thomas Booker
I need and email address to send to you my new paper when it is ready.
Send it to m direct at: gavink9@gmail.com
Gavin Kennedy

1:06 pm  
Blogger Gavin Kennedy said...

Attention

I am happy to send a copy of my new paper (ready in a couple of weeks!) but I need an email address.

You can send an address direct to the comments slot on Lost Legacy. I shall extract your address from the comments facility before publication to a separate list and delete your message and shall not publish it to protect you privacy.
Or you may reply to: gavink9@gmail.com
Gavin Kennedy

1:15 pm  
Blogger S-A-M said...

Please forward a draft copy.
I look forward to learning further from you.

Sam Leven
FOR A NEW SOCIAL SCIENCE
samnets@aol.com

3:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home