Thursday, October 01, 2009

Diary Announcement

I am visiting Aberdeen University Friday for a seminar on Scottish intellectual history under the auspices of the Scottish Philosophy Group, which covers academics from Glasgow, Edinburgh,St Andrews and Aberdeen universities, plus retired persons like me.

Leaving Edinburgh and 8.29 and returning about 12 hours later, so posts will be slim today - depending on how much awaits me on my return.

Comment moderation remains ON. It is blocking sustained 'attacks' from nuisance posters, so apologies. I check regularly during the day (except today in Aberdeen) but will read everything later this evening and process responsible comments immediately.

Just for the record, post I disagree with but on the subject appropriate to Lost Legacy will always be published.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home