Thursday, June 18, 2009

Light Blogging Again While En Route in USA

I am attending a couple of academic conferences over the next week on the history of economic thought in the USA and until I re-connect I shall be light blogging, if at all.

My paper, 'The Hidden Adam Smith in his Religiosity', will be presented, all being well, at the Summer Institute at the University of Richmond, Virginia and the Annual Conference of the History of Economics Society at the University of Oregon, Denver.

Both conferences have a whole raft of papers from the international community of scholars on many different themes, and I shall attend every session that I can to appreciate the latest thinking on every aspect of ideas about economic thought.

When re-connected, I shall report on what is going on in this subject area, both among those at the 'top of their game', as we say in Scotland, and those post-grad students marking out their progress to their future recognition.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home