Tuesday, February 20, 2007

A man acts (Mises), so I acted (Kennedy), and Human Action followed

Today’s my birthday (thank you) and my wife wrote the following on the gift card:

‘When you first said you loved me

I truly believed it was no myth.

I thought your love would last forever,

But along came Adam Smith.’

So, spotting an entrepreneurial opportunity (the glass, at 67, is half full), I immediately suggested we went to the local ‘Canny Man’ for a ‘romantic’ lunch. The sun is shining, the sky is blue, it’s freezing cold, and I’ll manage if my Blog waits, patiently …

Tonight it’s dinner with the family at Il Castello, an Italian restorante, which we have been known to frequent on these occasions and many others.

I shall blog afterwards, good sense willing (the glass after 11 pm is empty).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home