Thursday, January 13, 2011

Free Trade Gift for Free from Professor Boudreaux at Cafe Hayek

I have mentioned Donald Boudreau’s website at `Café Hayek’ (http://cafehayek.com/) several times on Lost Legacy for his pithy, but devastating short letters to US media in favour of free trade, and I can report that their high-quality continues.

Another not-to-be-missed jewel is posted by Boudreaux today:

Johan Norberg’s In Defence of Global Capitalism, 2001, is available on-line, gratis and for nothing. It’s well worth your scarce time in downloading as a 254 –page PDF HERE

NB: New link courtesy of a reader - I hope this one works!

It’s even more worthwhile as a jolly-good read, and for passing on the good news to others.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger bpabbott said...

The link didn't work for me. I was able track it down over at CafeHayek. For the benefit of others, try this one instead.

12:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home