Friday, January 09, 2009

Best Conference on Adam Smith I Have Attended - So Far


IMPORTANT NOTICE

ADAM SMITH’S LOST LEGACY HAS BEEN MOVED BY “BLOGGER”, THE HOST SITE, TO A NEW ADDRESS:


TO FOLLOW ALL 2083 POSTS (AND COUNTNG) FROM HERE TO 2012 AND BEYOND, PLEASE USE THE NEW ADDRESS.

THANK YOU

Gavin Kennedy



I have just returned this evening from the 250th commemoration meeting of the publication of Adam Smith's Theory of Moral Sentiments (1759) held at Balliol College, Oxford Universary this week, and I shall re-commence blogging tomorrow (Saturday).

My wife is in the midst fo a 'flu attack, so my attention, of course, is directed to her; so posts may be short and sharp until she recovers.

The commemoration was organised by the International Adam Smith Society,which publishes the Adam Smith Review, a peer-reviewed, annual publication, of which issue no 4 is now available.

Readers may join the IASS by contacting the membership Secretary, Remy A. Debes (who presented an excellent paper) and he may be contacted : rdebesATmemphisdotedu or visit the Review's website: www.adamsmithreview.org

A demain

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Looking forward to your return to blogging, and hope your wife feels better!

10:00 pm  
Blogger Ryan Seo said...

Hope your wife be better, and also take care of yourself too^^

2:29 am  
Blogger Gavin Kennedy said...

Hi Adam and Jae oh

Thank you for your kind words. As I get things working at home I shall increase my blogging to normal.

Patricia is much better this evening.

5:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home